Saturday, January 16, 2010

Foldable Products (Conceptual and Actual)

Currently, I am looking at revising the form of my Major project. I've been looking at foldable electronics. Some of these fall into what I've mentioned previously with regard to Flexible OLED and E-ink displays. Though, just to see what else is on the market, or even just in concept form, I wanted to gather some images of what is available at the moment.

Some of the examples I have found are as follows:



I think it would also be nice to incorporate the visual elements provided through Cymatics, but not in such a literal way. What I am thinking is to have the background noise (like a back-beat) play and have it visually represented on the screen. The image (and hence the sound) could be editable simply by moving a finger over certain parts to change the way the pattern looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment